New high-performance hardware
The AISI 316L is a stainless steel alloy considered among the most durable on the market today. In addition to carbon (lower percentage), AISI 316L contains nickel, chromium, titanium, niobium and tantalum, which are responsible for its noteworthy technical properties.
Why is stainless steel the best choice for windows and doors in coastal areas?
- It is easy to polish due to its reduced surface roughness
- It is highly resistant to corrosion
- It is resistant to extremely high and to very low temperatures
- Optimal long-term quality-price ratio
- Zero maintenance costs since it is highly resistant and is not altered by any agent
For all these reasons, Carminati Serramenti from now on proposes this exceptional material for its most sophisticated projects, ensuring an everlasting product.